This Candidate Privacy Statement (“Statement”) describes the Personal Information DeepIntent, Inc. and its subsidiaries (“DeepIntent,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) collects about you in the context of your candidacy for employment with DeepIntent and the purposes for which DeepIntent collects and uses that information.
Personal Information We Collect
Personal Information is information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you. Personal Information does not include information that is aggregated or information that cannot be reasonably linked to you. We process information about you, including Personal Information, for purposes related to your candidacy. The categories of Personal Information we may collect about you includes, but may not necessarily be limited to:
- Identifiers, including your name, contact information (such as home address, phone number, email address), work permit or visa information, your employment and education history, referrals or references, and whether you are subject to any prior employer obligations, and any other information you make publicly available or you provide to us (such as information included in your resume, cover letter, creative portfolio, or LinkedIn Profile).
- Data with Special Protections, like your gender, and health information. This may also include any special needs or health conditions, and information relating to accommodations that you may request during the recruiting process, if you disclose such information.
- Professional or Employment Information, including information about your desired salary, willingness to relocate, other job preferences, interview details, and outcomes of any recruiting exercises you complete.
- Education Information, including information about your education background collected during the application process.
How We Use Personal Information
We use the Personal Information described above in the context of your candidacy for employment at DeepIntent. Our business purposes for collecting this information include: To consider you for, and assess your suitability for, employment opportunities with DeepIntent.
To maintain and improve our recruiting processes, for internal planning and management reporting, and to comply with laws and regulations.
- To receive, review and reply to your application
- To verify the information you or others provide, and to check your references
- To assess your suitability for the opportunity you applied for, and in certain cases, for other opportunities at DeepIntent
- To facilitate the interview/recruiting process
- To prepare an offer letter, if your application is successful
- If you were referred, to inform the referrer of the status and final outcome of your application
- Where we have identified you as a potential candidate from information that we’ve collected from recruiting platforms, third-party data providers, and public sources, to suggest suitable opportunities for you at DeepIntent
If you accept a conditional offer from us, we process your information for background verification (to the extent permitted by applicable laws)
- To manage and improve our recruiting processes, for instance, to make the application process easier and more efficient
- To prepare and perform management reporting and to perform analysis related to recruiting metrics, such as length of the recruiting process
- To defend your or our interests in actual or threatened legal proceedings, or regulatory, administrative, or legislative inquiries or investigations
- To maintain the safety, integrity, and security of DeepIntent, its employees, and others as required or permitted by law, including but not limited to conducting background and security checks
- To protect the health and safety of employees and others in our facilities to the extent permitted by applicable law (e.g., to monitor the spread of infectious diseases in the workplace (where appropriate)
- To create and submit reports as required by applicable law or regulation
. We’ll provide further information regarding this processing upon the start of the background verification process.
Changes to this Policy
If we change our candidate privacy practices, we will post those changes to this Statement or other places we deem appropriate so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances if any, we disclose it. We reserve the right to change this Statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this Statement, we will notify you here prior to the change becoming effective. You can tell when this Statement has been last updated by checking the date at the bottom.
How to Contact Us
If you have additional questions or concerns about this privacy statement and practices described herein, please contact us at [email protected]