“How many patients’ lives can we change? That’s our focus.”Chris Paquette, CEO, DeepIntent
During this episode of Enterprise Radio, host Eric Dye & guest Chris Paquette discuss the following:
- You started as a data scientist at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. Can you tell us a bit about what you did there and how that played in developing DeepIntent?
- What is the greatest challenge you’ve faced as you work to bring your vision to life?
- DeepIntent has created its own healthcare-specific identity solution that matches physician and digital IDs with clinical, behavioral, and contextual data. For our listeners who may not be tech savvy, can you explain what that means?
- How do your products improve advertising to physicians and how does this impact patient health and well-being?
- What are you focusing on next?
- What’s your advice for our listeners who are looking to differentiate themselves within the competitive and crowded adtech/martech marketplace?
Learn more about DeepIntent’s charge to improves patient lives