What We Are Looking For:
DeepIntent is seeking a Vice President of Client Services (VP, CS) to build and lead the implementation of our Client Services team.
This person will be responsible for developing and institutionalizing an enterprise services discipline to ensure that our services, strategy, and delivery are constantly improving and evolving to meet the needs of all of our clients. Your primary mission is to ensure our clients are delighted with the value they receive from our products & services.
As the VP, CS, you will identify opportunities and support solutions for standardization, KPI measurement and improvement across all of our client services, including new client onboarding, resource and account allocation management, change management, project management and the successful launch of new products and custom solutions. This includes leveraging technology to provide data and analytics and to streamline and optimize processes for our client services teams.
Reporting to the Chief Strategy Officer, the VP, CS will be based in New York City and will lead a team of Client Service professionals while collaborating closely with senior leadership across multiple disciplines to identify market and team-specific opportunities to accelerate the service excellence of Client Services.
This newly created role is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious individual, well versed in implementing Client Services excellence to accelerate productivity, effectiveness and overall service quality.
- Work closely in partnership with the operations, sales, and strategy leadership teams to scale growth across our clients and build the team to exceed revenue targets
- Drive vision & purpose across the team
- Oversee the client experience, and ensure alignment across campaign management, sales and client services teams
- Build strong relationships with executive level clients and internally to develop effective team strategies and drive change
- Take a proactive approach working with agencies, holding companies, and brands in planning and scaling the business to achieve high growth plans
- Unblock and resolve issues that are impacting the team’s ability to hit goals by collaborating with cross functional leadership while optimizing processes
- Fully own the client support structure and translate the needs of our clients to inform product strategy
- Ability to take on complex problems and create routes to scale solutions quickly, decisively and resourcefully
- Attract top talent and ensure the development of talent at all levels within the team
- Guide and manage different and unique career development tracks within the Client Service organization
Who You Are:
- A natural leader and motivator of people with a collaborative team approach
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, executive team and industry groups
- Strong client facing, presentation and service-oriented skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and concepts
- Well versed in, opinionated on, and able to anticipate enterprise concepts and trends
- Personable, curious, charismatic, and positive
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding, and fun entrepreneurial environment
- Solution oriented and creative thinking skills to evaluate problem and to drive win-win outcomes
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to identify business and organization improvement opportunities and develop strategies to capture those opportunities
What You’ve Accomplished:
- 8-10+ years of strong people management experience
- Extensive media experience as well as programmatic knowledge is a must
- Proven track record of owning and nurturing customer relationships, growing a team of professional individuals with outstanding client service, growing revenue, leading client meetings, QBR’s and strategic business reviews