What We Are Looking For:
We are currently seeking a Vice President of Analytics to join our leadership team in NYC. Reporting into the Chief Executive Officer, you will be responsible for developing the vision and the build of the analytical infrastructure needed to scale DeepIntent into $100M+ annual revenue company. This exciting opportunity is a perfect fit for a self-starting, entrepreneurial-spirited individual who is passionate about analytics and data science and desires to be hands-on building a team from the ground up. You will work with internal teams, clients, and technology teams to support and implement high-quality, data driven decisions that provide an unmatched product for patient first outcomes.
- Assessing the analytical and informational needs of a rapidly growing healthcare and advertising technology company (300%+ YoY growth for the past 4 years) by taking inventory of critical business decisions and company KPIs
- Liaise closely with the C-suite and Leadership team on a regular basis to support key strategic initiatives and business operations
- Hire and manage a team of data scientists, engineers, and analysts to develop the architecture, transactional data structures and user-facing systems that provide internal and external stakeholders with mission-critical intelligence
- Implement standardized reporting systems that minimize manual, time-expensive data pulls that would inhibit our ability to scale
- As needed, work closely and advise analysts and data scientists on ad-hoc analytics needed by internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate with Engineering to identity areas where advanced analytics, such as those that require deep knowledge of statistics and terabyte-scale analytics, can advance the competitive differentiation of the company
- Coordinate with Engineering to build and maintain best practices working with voluminous and sensitive healthcare datasets
Who You Are:
- You have a great passion for analytics and technology; experience in digital advertising and/or healthcare is a plus!
- Have a desire to work in a rapidly growing and ever-changing startup
- You are detail oriented and organized, with flexibility to work on diverse projects with diverse sets of stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; confident in communicating complex ideas in a clear way to partners across the organization
- Has outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Firm understanding of best practices for data architecture
- Have a firm grasp of statistical analyses, analytics tools, and technologies such as cloud databases and cloud infrastructure
- Working knowledge of data mining principles: predictive analytics, mapping, collecting data from multiple data systems on premises
- Experience using analytics and statistical techniques: hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments, analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and developing applicable recommendations for clients
What You’ve Accomplished:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field, such as Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, and/or Engineering
- 10+ years of working experience in analytics with prior experience building analytics infrastructure and processes that support the business decision lifecycle
- Demonstrated experience in hiring, managing, developing and retaining professionals at all levels
- Deep interest in analyzing data and the ability to see beyond the numbers to drive sound decision-making
- Demonstrated experience in software and/or communications, in both high-growth and high-scale environments.
- Demonstrated success managing operations across a globally distributed team
- Experience with a coding language and SQL required
- Experience with cloud technologies, such as AWS or Google Cloud, required