What We Are Looking For:
The Vice President of Operations will be responsible for working cross-functionally with Client Success, Campaign Management, Finance, Engineering and Sales to execute and deliver on programmatic advertising campaigns across the DeepIntent platform. You will be highly impactful by combining your analytic and process driven, detail oriented, knowledge and experience to maximize the value delivered to our clients & provide strategic opportunity.
You will report into the Chief Revenue Officer and will be responsible for the management and development of the Campaign Management team, including hiring new employees, evaluating training and development needs, and identifying additional resource requirements. You will also be responsible for the development of an overall operations plan which identifies ways to improve efficiencies and update technology.
- Assist and advise in developing, tracking, and managing strategic objectives, projects, and deliverables across all lines of business as it relates to digital media campaign execution
- Refine workflows and processes to maximize efficiency, and ensure they are employed and followed accordingly by the team
- Ensure campaigns are managed for success, including ensuring budgets are pacing effectively and tactics are being optimized towards relevant client objectives and KPIs
- Partner with senior executives to support departmental and organizational initiatives
- Work closely with other departments such as Sales, Product and Engineering to ensure that products and services meet the evolving needs of current and future clients and to drive new processes and tools to accommodate evolving client and business needs
- Work behind the scenes to provide guidance, solve problems, mediate disputes, and proactively deal with issues before they require escalation
- Confidently lead, motivate and influence the team in a fast-paced, multitasking environment to drive projects to completion
Who You Are:
- You have great passion for digital advertising and an understanding of the industry landscape
- Have a desire to work in a rapidly growing and ever-changing startup
- You are detail oriented and organized with flexibility to work on diverse projects and accounts
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Expertise in working with ad servers, Ad Exchanges, DSPs, SSPs, verification and data tools
- Experience in creative problem-solving techniques and strong analytical skills
- Has outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record as a team leader with an understanding of management practices
- Experience in healthcare/pharma and/or with the Boostr CRM platform a plus
What You’ve Accomplished:
- Minimum of 4 years in a leadership or management position, leading ad operations teams.
- Minimum of 8 years of working in advertising technology
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- 401k program with company matching
- First class health, dental, and vision insurance; employee premiums covered by us!
- Flexible PTO policy
- Discounted pet insurance
- Charitable giving matching program
- Employee referral bonus
- Team building events