- Ensure timely and top-quality product delivery
- Ensure that the end product is fully and correctly defined and documented
- Ensure implementation/continuous improvement of formal processes to support product development activities
- Drive the architecture/design decisions needed to achieve cost-effective and high-performance results
- Conduct feasibility analysis, produce functional and design specifications of proposed new features.
- Provide helpful and productive code reviews for peers and junior members of the team.
- Troubleshoot complex issues discovered in-house as well as in customer environments.
- Strong computer science fundamentals in algorithms, data structures, databases, operating systems, etc.
- Expertise in Java, Object Oriented Programming, Design Patterns
- Experience in coding and implementing scalable solutions in a large-scale distributed environment
- Working experience in a Linux/UNIX environment is good to have
- Experience with relational databases and database concepts, preferably MySQL
- Experience with SQL and Java optimization for real-time systems
- Familiarity with version control systems Git and build tools like Maven
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- BE/B.Tech./M.Sc./MCS/MCA in Computers or equivalent