What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a Publisher Development Manager to join our Supply team in NYC. This is a unique opportunity to join a critically important aspect of the business and contribute to growing the supply organization through on-going management of both existing and net-new endemic & non-endemic publishers. This role is both client facing and requires basic back end technical capabilities.
- Maintain, develop, and grow existing publisher partner relationships
- Manage all day-to-day operations associated with publisher partners – Emphasis on endemic healthcare publishers
- Close supply deals with major endemic and non-endemic publishers
- Negotiate and review publisher contract terms & work closely with legal department to execute agreements
- Understand publisher KPIs & metrics and able to identify revenue opportunities
- Train partners on the platform, encourage the adoption of new features, and provide feedback internally on client needs
- Collaborate closely with the Head of Supply and CRO to build the US publisher platform – This is the first hire and there is massive room for growth!
- Work closely with Sales & Product teams to become a valuable resource both internally and externally
Who You Are:
- You have a great passion for digital media and an understanding of the digital advertising landscape; experience in healthcare is a plus!
- Technology-savvy and able to quickly learn what is required to support the successful implementation and optimization of each publisher
- Have a desire to work in a rapidly growing and ever-changing startup
- You are detail oriented and organized with flexibility to work on diverse projects and accounts
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; confident in presenting to partners with the ability to convey technical concepts in a way that is easy for clients, internal teams, and non-technical partners to understand
- Proficient with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
What You’ve Accomplished:
- Working knowledge of the ad-tech ecosystem, key industry players, and technical market standards (Ad Serving, DSP, SSP, Header Bidding…) is required
- 1 to 3 years of working experience in a business development or account management role within the digital advertising area (SSP, DSP, Trading Desk…) is required
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- 401k program with company matching
- First class health, dental, and vision insurance; employee premiums covered by us!
- Flexible PTO policy
- Discounted pet insurance
- Charitable giving matching program
- Employee referral bonus
- Team building events