What We Are Looking For:
We are currently seeking a Growth Marketing Manager to join our growing marketing team.
This person will report to the Director of Growth Marketing with whom they will partner to execute growth marketing strategies for brand awareness, product demand, pipeline generation, lead nurturing, and revenue growth. The ideal candidate is highly experienced in leading the development and implementation of integrated CRM/marketing automation-based campaigns in support of hyper sales growth from strategy through testing, execution, and measurement. This is a generalist role where the successful candidate will focus on lead generation, conversion rate optimization, and have cross-channel marketing experience.
The candidate must be located in either NYC or Ohio, with occasional travel to HQ.
- Marketing Operations: Manage CRM campaigns/workflows set up and execution, lead scoring and grading models, list management, data imports, and closed won/loss intelligence reporting
- Marketing Automation: Build, send, measure and report email newsletters, blasts, and nurture programs. Conduct A/B tests for subject lines, copy, and calls to action. Expert knowledge of email marketing automation tools and best practices including segmentation and personalization
- Website Management: Own the website content structure, updates, maintenance, to ensure lead gen optimization. Must have advanced knowledge of WordPress or similar CMS
- Social Media: Own social media execution across platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter to drive followers, engagement, and impression growth. Report brand awareness metrics and recommend new channels where appropriate. Must have proficiency in Sprout social or similar social media management tool
- Events Marketing: Manage event-based marketing campaigns and lead generation for in person and virtual events. Create and execute digital and social campaigns to drive engagement before, during, and after the event
- Paid Media Management: Manage the development and execution of paid media planning, placement, tagging, and optimization for search, display, and branded content advertising
- Measurement & Reporting: Use CRM and marketing automation data to monitor campaign performance and identify opportunities to engage contacts, nurture leads to conversion, reduce churn, and increase lifetime value. Implement a test and learn approach to campaign optimization. Create, review, and socialize reporting and establish an ongoing feedback loop for marketing/sales alignment
Who You Are:
- Expert in managing growth marketing platforms including CRM, marketing automation, website content management, social media, and campaign performance
- Experience with paid media strategy and execution
- Data-driven marketer with a passion for driving B2B results
- Experience with support Sales teams to close new and cross-sell business
- Adept at working in a fast-paced environment
- Proven availability to self-start, prioritize projects, and stay organized
- Advanced project management, problem-solving, communication and writing skills
- Have a desire to work in a rapidly growing and ever-changing startup
What You’ve Accomplished:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or a related degree
- 3-5 years lead generation/CRM experience, preferably in B2B healthcare or B2B adtech startup
- Deep experience working in at least one marketing automation platform such as Pardot, HubSpot, Marketo, Acoustic/IBM Watson Marketing Cloud, or Oracle Eloqua
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- 401k program with company matching
- First class health, dental, and vision insurance; employee premiums covered by us!
- Flexible PTO policy
- Discounted pet insurance
- Charitable giving matching program
- Employee referral bonus
- Team building events