What We Are Looking For:
We are currently seeking a Demand Generation Manager to join our growing marketing team.
This person will report to the Director of Growth Marketing with whom they will partner to execute demand generation strategies for brand awareness, product demand, pipeline generation, lead nurturing, and revenue growth. The ideal candidate is highly experienced in leading the development and implementation of integrated B2B marketing campaigns in support of hyper sales growth from strategy through testing, execution, and measurement.
This is a remote position. Candidates must be located in the Eastern Time Zone.
- Marketing Operations: Manage marketing automation and CRM set up and execution, lead scoring and grading models, list management, data imports, and closed won/loss intelligence reporting.
- Marketing Automation: Build, send, measure and report email newsletters, blasts, and nurture programs. Conduct A/B tests for subject lines, copy, and calls to action. Expert knowledge of email marketing automation tools and best practices including segmentation and personalization.
- Lead Generation: Plan and execute lead generation campaigns through integrated demand generation programs to drive MQLs and SQLs.
- Campaign Development: Partner with the Product Marketing team to develop data-driven marketing campaigns that drive customer acquisition.
- Channel Management: Manage promotional channels (website, email, social media, webinar platform, etc.) to drive traffic, leads, and conversions.
- Website Management: Own the website content structure, updates, maintenance, to ensure lead gen optimization. Must have advanced knowledge of WordPress or similar CMS.
- Social Media: Own social media execution across platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter to drive followers, engagement, and impression growth. Must have proficiency in Sprout social or similar social media management tool.
- Measurement & Reporting: Use CRM and Pardot data to monitor campaign performance and identify opportunities to engage contacts, nurture leads to conversion, reduce churn, and increase lifetime value. Implement a test and learn approach to campaign optimization. Create, review, and socialize reporting and establish an ongoing feedback loop for marketing/sales alignment.
Who You Are:
- Expert in CRM systems, Pardot marketing automation, and Google Analytics
- Data-driven marketer with experience in account-based marketing
- Comfortable wearing multiple hats as part of a growing marketing team
- Adept at working in a fast-paced environment
- Proven availability to self-start, prioritize projects, and stay organized
- Advanced project management, problem-solving, communication and writing skills
- Have a desire to work in a rapidly growing and ever-changing startup
What You’ve Accomplished:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or a related degree
- 5+ years B2B demand generation experience
- Track record of measurable success in developing and growing pipeline through volume or account-based marketing programs
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- 401k program with company matching
- First class health, dental, and vision insurance; employee premiums covered by us!
- Flexible PTO policy
- Discounted pet insurance
- Charitable giving matching program
- Employee referral bonus
- Team building events